"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." -Alma 29:9
Sister Adorable's Mission Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Last email from the MTC -

Hi family! I don't have much time but I just wanted to let you know that I depart for Georgia on Tuesday and I will be allowed to call you. We leave the MTC at 4 AM and our flight for Georgia is around 7 AM Utah time. I will be using a calling card so be ready to receive my call. Love and miss all of you! I will send you a letter with a copy of a journal entry of a really cool experience I had! Can't wait to talk to yall! Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment